工作内容The Four Seasons Hotel Hangzhou at West Lake is looking for Front Office GRO who share a passion for excellence and who infuse enthusiasm into everything they do.
We Encourage And Expect All Of Our Employees To Behave Consistently In a Manner Which Demonstrates
We hire motivated people who we train to perform superbly, while we create an environment where they can flourish. Ultimately, our culture breeds success, and rewards it in many different ways.
► Commitment to supportive teamwork and open communication
► Responsibility for ongoing enhancement of their skills and performance
► Recognition of personal accountability for their own actions and the outcomes of those actions
► An understanding of the effect of their behavior on our guests, their fellow employees and the reputation of the Company
Join our team
We demonstrate our beliefs most meaningfully in the way we treat each other and by the example we set for one another. In all our interactions with our colleagues, we seek to deal with others as we would have them deal with us."
Four Seasons Hotel Hangzhou at West Lake provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. We have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.
- Checks in guest in an efficient and friendly manner, using guest name whenever possible. Assures that guest is assigned type of room requested and the correct rate is charged. Arranges for luggage to be delivered to guest room. Issues correct keys to the guest.
- Checks out guest at end of stay. Ascertains guest satisfaction, collects keys, posts late charges and presents bill to guest. Settles bill accurately through credit card or cash transaction.
- Maintains a balanced bank assigned by the hotel. Makes change, cashes checks, exchanges foreign currency. Reconciles all transactions at the close of each shift.
- Handles all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible; resolves customer complaints; assists customers in all inquiries in connection with hotel services, hours of operations, key hotel personnel, in-house events, directions, etc. Responds to all guest requests in an accurate and timely manner. Interaction with guest will be in person and by phone.
- Utilizes a variety of computer systems to check guests in and out, run daily reports and select and block rooms for arriving guests.
- Works harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
- Accepts reservations, changes and cancellations in the absence of Reservations Department Staff.
- Can answer guest calls and direct them appropriately in the absence of a Communications Operator.
- Ideally a college diploma in hospitality
- Twelve months of relevant industry experience is preferable
- Verbal and Written competency in Mandarin and English
- Eligibility to work at the location of the hotel where you will complete your training is essential
► An opportunity to build a life-long career with global potential and a real sense of pride in work well done
► Best-in-industry training
► Complimentary stays at Four Seasons properties (based on availability) with discounted meals
► Incentive bonus/ competitive salaries
► Employee service awards
► Annual employee party/ social and sporting events
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – Visit us:
Official Website: http://jobs.fourseasons.com/
Very East: http://job.veryeast.cn/784080
⏰ 10-01-2024🌏 南宁市 广西壮族自治区, 广西壮族自治区
⏰ 10-01-2024🌏 锦州市 辽宁省, 辽宁省
⏰ 10-01-2024🌏 青岛市 山东省, 山东省
⏰ 10-01-2024🌏 浦东新区 上海市, 上海市
⏰ 10-01-2024🌏 鸠江区 安徽省, 安徽省
⏰ 10-01-2024🌏 沈阳市 辽宁省, 辽宁省
⏰ 10-01-2024🌏 闵行区 上海市, 上海市
⏰ 10-01-2024🌏 株洲市 湖南省, 湖南省
⏰ 10-01-2024🌏 长沙市 湖南省, 湖南省
⏰ 10-01-2024🌏 黄浦区 上海市, 上海市